- These are good sites for help with understanding what you read.
Do not use these sites instead of reading your books. They are meant
to provide a guide, NOT to provide a substitute for reading!
Resources - French or Spanish giving you trouble? Try these
out if your child needs a tutor or tutoring service. Also learn what
to look for in a tutor and what options may work best for you both.
- The following are good sites to help you with communication skills,
stress, and improving memory and study skills.
- So you want to go to college? Well, these are good sites
to access. Have fun surfing and finding just the right place. Some of
these sites will also give you help with and links to taking SATs.
Nationís top accredited public and private colleges and universities.
Resources - You are worried you will not have enough money
for college; take a deep breath and these sites can help you.
- These sites will give you tons of information about parenting.
Teacher Resources - This
site is filled with free downloads and excellent software guaranteed
to make your teaching much easier.
Eating Disorders - These sites give super information about
drug and alcohol abuse and eating disorders. Good reads for kids and
- Depression hurts, but it can be helped, so reach out.